Because of digital marketing’s incredibly efficient techniques to advertise products and services at lower and more inexpensive rates, digital marketing has gotten a lot of attention in recent years.
Ensure you update your Website
Begin the year with a new refurbished website. Using an ancient website would be like wearing an old unwashed fabric to your big first client meeting especially if they are of value to your company.
Ensure that your website is mobile-friendly
Due to the COVID pandemic, the use of mobile devices has sharply increased in 2020. It is very important that your website be mobile-optimized.
It will make the user experience easy and convenient for customers. Time flies when you’re having fun or a good time, and that’s what you want for your users.
Remember, you want to be accessible to your customers on mobile and desktop. Most users will find you on mobile devices in 2021 so let’s make sure they enjoy the experience.
Create Content to Answer Your Users Questions
The best and most engaging content always answers your users’ questions. If a user feels that they aren’t finding the answers to their questions, they’ll leave.
You want this content to either inform or add value to the users’ experience and ultimately help solve their problems.
Always Automate Your Tasks
Always automating your tasks can help you save time and prioritize higher-priority projects. Automation in the right areas can greatly increase the benefits to your Digital Marketing Strategy.
Here is a shortlist of some of the area’s to consider automating:
- Automate Marketing Emails – Schedule your marketing emails in advance to your selected contacts. You can also set up email series that get fired off to different audiences to provide personalized follow-up.
- Automate Notifications – These are particularly helpful for follow up when someone sends you an email.
- Automate Social Media Posts – Schedule all social media posts on multiple platforms in advance.
Create Content that people are searching for that helps them
SEO tools and Google Analytics data will tell you what keywords and topics consumers in your industry are searching for.
Use this data to create blogs and resources.
The goal is to make quality, valuable content. Alternatively, you can use these topics to improve and re-purpose the information on your current highly searched blogs.
It is also key to focus on the human connection, instead of selling your product. By providing helpful and very valuable content, you’ll begin to gain trust and credibility with potential customers.
Use video on social media
Times have changed and apps like TikTok and Instagram Reels debuted in 2020, making videos likely to be the most popular form of content on social media in 2021.
This information is key to your company’s Social Media Strategy.
Use tools that allow for digital sales
Consumers always want instant solutions.
Individuals are not willing to spend hours searching for information and with COVID changing consumer behavior, consumers are expecting everything to be handled online.
In 2021, try inculcating a few digital strategies and tools that make it easy for your contacts to conveniently engage with your sales team on their own terms.
- You can utilize Chatbots – Chat Bots allow visitors to open live online chat conversations with business representatives on the company website. Businesses can provide support, ask qualifying lead questions, and even convert leads all through a live online chatbot, like Drift Video prospecting: Use video prospecting to help stand out amongst competitors and humanize the sales process by putting a face to the name. Personalize your message and include a call to action to have them schedule a meeting with you.
- Use Pre-recorded demos – Save time in your sales process by pre-recording your product demos. You’ll provide a great user experience where viewers can stop, pause, and rewatch the demo when it’s convenient for them.
Build Your Brand, Strategically
Whether you are an industry expert or a beginner, first impressions matter. A lot. The importance and value of your company’s first impression is the reason you need a kick-butt, rock star brand.
Your brand is more than just a logo on display. Branding runs deep.
That’s why hiring a professional to do your branding and logo is key to your successful brand at the end of the day. It is part of what will make you the brand of choice.